Welcome to the city of Krakow, Poland
Poland is situated in the centre of Europe. It represents in many ways a bridge between Eastern and Western part of continental and this is reflected culturally in its charming mix of modern city skylines and traditional village based culture.
For many years Krakow has been the main destination for foreign tourists and the most recognisable Polish city abroad for 40 years on the UNESCO list. They are attracted by countless historic sites and museums, as well as festivals with constellations of stars organised in unique interiors and outdoor locations. Visitors are greeted by hundreds of excellent restaurants, pubs and cafes and by hotels located in the most prestigious Polish scenery of the Old Town and the surrounding areas of Wawel Hill.
- Excellent accessibility - Krakow lies in the middle of Europe
- Modern Krakow is dynamic, vibrant city, with 1 million inhabitants, numerous scientific institutions, excellent theatres, attractive night life, great restaurants and beautiful surroundings;
- Krakow has great scientific facilities: numerous universities, higher education establishments, scientific institutes and research institutions.
- Krakow combines tradition and creativity, past and future, art and science – delegates will be inspired by amazing spirit of this multi facial city
- 10 th place in the world as per Tholons ranking ”Top 100 outsourcing destinations” with more then 70 international corporations from Business Service Sector.